What's the Difference Between HD Lace & Invisible Swiss Lace?
- What is HD Film lace?
HD Film lace, is a new kind of Swiss lace, it needs higher technology to produce. The HD film lace is made of a very thin and even more ventilated Swiss lace. It called as “Film” lace, because it is the finest in thickness and texture of lace that you can purchase. The lace is more transparent than normal transparent lace or Swiss Lace. It is thinner, easier to blend into your skin, you don't need to bleach the lace or use foundation or cancealer on the lace, very beginner friendly. It totally melts into the scalp which makes the lace look the same as the scalp.
- What is the Invisible Swiss Lace?
The Invisible Swiss lace, it is made of normal Swiss Lace. The lace color is lighter than normal brown lace, but it is darker brown than transparent lace. The invisible Swiss Lace is more natural than normal lace wigs.
- How to identify the HD lace and Normal lace?
- The HD lace is frayed around the edges. It has had many “T” pins punctured into the lace when you pull it.
- HD lace is more transparent than other lace.
- When you check the lace by microscope, they are different.
- What’s the difference between HD lace and Invisible Swiss Lace?
Pros and Cons of HD Film Lace
- HD lace fully integrates into the scalp, making the lace look like the scalp
- HD LACE is more transparent than other lace
- Can be installed without glue
- Lace is very thin, must be treated with extra care
Pros and Cons of Invisible Swiss Lace
- Invisible Swiss Lace is very soft, thicker than hd lace
- Invisible Swiss lace is matched all brown skin tones perfectly
- The lace color is darker for white women